Me favorite movie!

I don't really have a favorite movie, because I love all of them, since love stories even movies about wars, action or horror.
So, I'll talk about the last movie that I see, or the last that I remember 👀 and it's Dunkirk
Dunkirk is a film of the warlike genre, written, directed and produced by Christopher Nolan and starred by Fionn Whitehead.

The film is based on the military operation Dinamo, which occurred during the Second World War, where French and British soldiers are cornered on a beach by Nazi soldiers. 
The film is narrated from three points of view; from the sky, sea and land. Therefore, it took me a lot of work to understand the plot of the story it was very confusing in the beginning! But It really is a good movie, very interesting, it keeps you attentive all the time. It's such a good movie that it won three Oscars! One for better sound, another for better sound editing and the last one for better editing.
It really is a good movie, if you like action movies and war I recommend them to the fullest!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best holidays!!!

A country that I would like to visit